Digital Marketing Intern Job Description
Who We Are: Rank Fuse Digital Marketing specializes in developing and managing online advertising and search marketing campaigns for our clients. Our core focuses are SEO, Paid Search Advertising, and Website Development.
Our staff has a proven track record of boosting sales and performance across a variety of industries, and we are continuing to grow and expand. If you are looking to learn about the exciting world of digital marketing with a team of hardworking, energetic individuals, you’ll fit right in with our crew.
Description: We’re looking for a digital marketing intern who is a highly collaborative, creative individual who has a passion for digital advertising. You’ll have the unique opportunity to work closely with everyone in the agency to explore new ideas and put your skills into action. The right candidate will have the organizational skills to manage multiple projects at once, be friendly and outgoing, and possess outstanding communication and time management skills.
The Digital Marketing Intern is an entry-level position and would work a minimum of 15 hours per week. Compensation will be paid hourly with the opportunity for a full-time position within the company at the conclusion of the internship. Please note this position is not remote and our office is located in Overland Park, KS.
This internship is an opportunity to:
- Grow your knowledge of digital marketing
- Work with a close-knit team of subject matter experts
- Gain agency experience working with a variety of client industries
- Plan and manage social media accounts
- Build and send email blasts
- Publish and optimize web pages
- Work on the production of marketing materials
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Tackle research projects
Digital Marketing Internship Requirements:
- A passion for marketing and expanding your skills
- Above average computer literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-orientated and creative
- Current student or recent graduate
- Familiarity with analytics and metrics
Job Type: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Professional development assistance
Work Location: Overland Park, KS office