Kevin Pike is an accomplished Senior Executive and thought-leader with demonstrated success across the banking, consumer goods, automotive, marine, SaaS, telecommunications, and education industries. Leveraging extensive experience in digital strategy and marketing development, he is a valuable asset for companies struggling with their online presence due to marketing or poor design. His broad areas of expertise include advertising, SEO content, digital strategy, and website development.
Throughout his career, Kevin has held various leadership positions with organizations including AT&T/Cingular, PlattForm Advertising, Sweet Spot Marketing, and Kinetic Supply Company. In 2015 he founded Rank Fuse Interactive where he currently serves as the company’s President. Kevin has had tremendous success over the years and has served as a key contributor to numerous organizational achievements. He was responsible for the digital strategy at Sweet Spot Marketing during its start-up phase which positioned the company to be named on the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies list. When he founded Rank Fuse Interactive, Kevin was running the company out of his home and provided advanced SEO, content marketing, email, and digital media services. Since its launch, Rank Fuse Interactive has grown more than 300% and now has an office with eight employees.
Kevin received his Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from the University of Kansas, is a Certified Google AdWords Professional and Google Analytics Certified. He frequently participates in continuing education and professional development in an effort to stay ahead of industry trends and current in evolving technology standards and regulations. He also enjoys helping brands evolve by speaking at marketing conferences and business development seminars. Kevin also has a wealth of knowledge in the roles and responsibilities of a board member having worked alongside board leadership on numerous projects throughout his career.
Kevin’s Recent Blog Articles
- The Comprehensive Guide to Creating Content for Your Website
- What is E-A-T, and How Does It Affect SEO?
- What Google Analytics Can Tell You About Your Website
- Keywords 101: How to Outrank Your Competitors
- Web Development and SEO: 5 Things to Check Before Your Site Goes Live
- How Social Media Affects Your SEO
- Keywords 101: How Many Keywords to Target Per Page
- Website Animation: The Double-Edged Sword of User Experience
- Backlinks Are About Quality Over Quantity in 2019 and Beyond
- What You Need to Know About Web Hosting